Give yourself or someone you love the best Valentine’s gift…the look of Youth. Enjoy a 20% discount which will take place this Thursday. Maximum number is 10 patients.
Dysport is approved to last 2 weeks longer than Botox. Most patients who get the FDA approved protocol come in every 4 to 6 months. Dysport is great for frown lines, forehead lines and the lines around your eyes for a natural youthful look.
Call 480-535-7868 to take advantage of this offer.
Get support for your 2015 health goals! Whether it’s a chronic disease that you need naturopathic support with or just general weight loss/anti-aging goals to look and feel younger, this package will thoroughly educate and support you to guarantee success.
After the 3 months of continual support by your own naturopathic physician, you will be truly empowered to take care of yourself at a much higher level….the way the Ancient Chinese employed their herbalists to support a higher quality of life.
The package is worth $550 but I’m pricing it at $355 starting January 1, 2015. Here is what it includes:
1. One initial consult which includes a complete review of systems
2. One in person 30 min follow up which includes a lifestyle history and review of supplements and medications.
3. Two food shopping trips. One to the farmers market and one to Trader Joe’s to get an understanding of how to shop and prepare unprocessed foods.
4. 6 phone consults. Stay in touch with the doc in reporting your progress, getting your questions answered and addressing any changes in symptoms.
With a naturopathic physician by your side for the 1st 90 days of 2015, your new habits will be established and you will notice a dramatic change in the way you look and feel.
Call 480-535-7868 for more information.
image courtesy of Master isolated images at freedigitalphotos.net
The average weight gain during the holidays is 5 pounds. Unfortunately these 5 pounds can be really difficult to lose after the new year.
There are definitely some good reasons to explain the weight gain: frequent parties, increased stress, and shortage of time to maintain the regular work out schedule.
Fortunately, there are some simple things one can do to prevent consequences to the altered lifestyle that is only temporary. Following are 10 tips to maintain the results you have worked thus hard to maintain while still having a good time with friends and family.
1. Use the time between parties to detox. There are lots of different ways to detox..but to do it quickly is to not eat at night and drink detox teas in the morning. A very effective one is called Calli tea which is safe to drink daily. Prolong the nightly fast by eating only fruit and juices in the morning.
2. Keep up with your sleep. Not sleeping at least 7 hours per night will elevate cortisol levels which causes abdominal fat accumulation. Sleep is used by the body for recovery and detoxification.
3. Incorporate exercise into your social life. Maybe you didn’t have time to hit the gym after work this week because of a party and having to shop or work late. Get with a friend on a Saturday morning to do a long hike while catching up. This also supports your friend! When you have out of town guests staying with you..definitely incorporate hiking into your time together.
4. A very important thing not to do is to eat at night. Other than when you are going to a holiday party avoid night eating in your down time. If you do have to meet with a friend or business partner..suggest lunch or sushi.
5. When short on time to exercise, do HIIT workouts (high intensity interval training) which incorporate strength training and rigorous cardio. With this type of work out you are crawling out of the gym 30 to 40 minutes later.
There are also supplements you can take which aid digestion and elimination of carbs and fat. Other modalities such as skinny or B12 injections are effective both in weight loss and stress management.
Wishing everyone a happy and safe holiday season!
Jane Hendricks NMD